What a Day!!!
What an exciting day!! Six medals!!! That is one exceptional day, I can't think of any other time over the last four Olympic Games I've been a part of such an occasion. While the staff never take credit for winning any of the medals, we do, however, revel in the satisfaction and pride of a job well done!!
We are now in the groove of working 14-16hr days, which FLY by, and we never seem to get too tired - especially when there is so much excitement all around us.
I haven't been on any more mountain climbing adventures, but I frequently shuttle atletes and coaches back and forth to wherever they need to go since access to cars and especially parking is challenging to say the least.
WOW!!!

2 Comments:
Go USA! thanks for helping out with the athletes
February 18, 2010 at 9:37 AM
Robyn, That's so cool! Mac and Julia
February 23, 2010 at 5:23 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home